Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Look out below!!!!!!!!!!

Almost time to get off work and I am about ready to run down the hall and chase my shadow into the mens room. Yeeesh.. should have called for backup a while ago. Now looking at a 13 minute window til closing.

Anyone out there love books? I love to collect books! I don't get everything read, but I always take some time to scan and skim them and get an inkling of whether it will be a prized possession in my library. I seldom read fiction. When I do, it is usually Louis Lamour. Love those westerns!

But I collect his paperback westerns. Other than, then I go after such a wide variety.. geography, history, elephants, cats, public speaking, books of quotes and collections of quotes- and there are lots & lots of them! I have some really good ones!

I'm into fitness, too- but I'm not fit. Not yet. But I will be. And I will be awesome.

Anyway, I also collect bibles of differing translations, and a few religious books, books on woods, trees, and forests and I collect samples of wood, from different trees! I fancy myself a woodcarver! Woodcarving is the art of my choice.. although I DO some excellent photography with disposable cameras!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home